Tuesday, February 26, 2008

last night

I don't know what to say. What can I take from last night? What am I for you? What is my purpose in your life from your perspective? It is clear to me from last night that you consider me to be a source of money. When that source of money shows signs of being unstable or reduced, you behave like you have been cheated out of the deal you thought you had purchased. It is also clear from last night that no matter how _I_ feel or what my hopes, plans, and dreams are, or what I have happening in my life, that your feelings are more important. No matter how tired I am, or late it is, I MUST bow to your emotions. It is also clear that you feel that I am uselessly immature. I cannot be trusted to be wise -- or even to consult with professionals about anything of substance.

No comments: