Monday, November 5, 2007

Why Blog

Why am I blogging this? Good question. There are a number of reasons. Partly as a scratch pad for collecting my thoughts. My thoughts get scrambled with the day-to-day emotional survival stuff and I forget what I was thinking about and the experiences I've had. This is a way for me to write notes to myself.

I need to find a way to avoid my son from going through what I and my father have gone through. If I preserve my thoughts, it is more likely that we can keep history from repeating itself.

I am working through issues in my mind. On the off-chance that somebody actually reads and comments on this blog, I can get input from others without exposing my situation. For example, I wonder if I am becoming msogynistic as a reaction to the misandry I experience.

Possibly someone else out there is being abused and can either take some strength from my writing, or can avoid the mistakes I am making.

No comments: